Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.504 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,538 Dinar (EC$5,040) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)