Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,312 Dinar (EC$4,616) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)