Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48856 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,618 Dinar (EC$5,358) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (25 minutes ago)