Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,449 Dinar (£2,379) in Kingston upon Hull to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)