Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.820 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,325 Dinar (£2,377) in Kingston upon Hull to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)