Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,630 Dinar (C$5,323) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)