Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10766 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,736 Dinar (R 34,700) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)