Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (9,337,541 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (35 minutes ago)