Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 LYD / RWF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,987 Dinar (3,124,014 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)