Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 LYD / RWF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,305 Dinar (1,339,739 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)