Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00174 LYD / RWF
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,472 Dinar (1,995,844 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)