Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 LYD / RWF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,886 Dinar (1,657,235 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)