Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05236 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,276 Dinar (62,570₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)