Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01607 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 729 Dinar (Taka 45,380) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)