Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 716 Dinar (Taka 44,308) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)