Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01791 LYD / BDT
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,689 Dinar (Taka 150,137) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (41 minutes ago)