Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04942 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 706 Dinar (14,291₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)