Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05215 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 513 Dinar (9,845₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)