Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.697 LYDX / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 826 Dinar (5,686 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)