Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.677 LYDX / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 970 Dinar (6,745 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 930 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)