Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14422 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 798 Dinar (5,532 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)