Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07563 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 258 Dinar (3,405 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)