Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05058 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,882 Dinar (37,211₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)