Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 606 Dinar (﷼ 19,123,814) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)