Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 647 Dinar (﷼ 20,186,469) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)