Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 940 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 877 Dinar (﷼ 20,875,686) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (20 minutes ago)