Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25155 LYDX / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (118,869₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)