Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16099 LYDX / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (116,020₴) in Kerch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)