Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 LYD / SLL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 723 Dinar (3,931,102 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)