Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 LYD / SLL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 667 Dinar (2,671,010 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 2 hours ago)