Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,753 Dinar (C$5,630) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)