Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37270 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,299 Dinar (3,485TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)