Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29601 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,108 Dinar (3,743TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (44 minutes ago)