Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01247 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,976 Dinar (¥238,644) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)