Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01319 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,331 Dinar (₨ 100,875) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)