Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01357 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,234 Dinar (₨ 90,880) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)