Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,774 Dinar (₨ 141,641) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)