Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20768 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 12,809 Dinar (元61,675) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)