Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15796 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,513 Dinar (15,911 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)