Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02054 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,516 Dinar (₨73,827) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)