Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02144 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,334 Dinar (₨62,194) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (36 minutes ago)