Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,273 Dinar (4,592,983 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)