Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39824 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 411 Dinar (1,032TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)