Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32633 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 402 Dinar (1,231TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)