Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02052 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,935 Dinar (143,037 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)