Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02055 LYD / KGS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,430 Dinar (215,531 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)