Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02096 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,440 Dinar (211,895 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)