Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01948 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,243 Dinar (371,868 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)