Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,717 Dinar (﷼ 42,324,337) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (26 minutes ago)