Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00410 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,000 Dinar (1,462,699 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (17 minutes ago)