Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00416 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,100 Dinar (1,465,186 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)