Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,285 Dinar (₨96,396) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)