Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00530 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,057 Dinar (199,628 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)