Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04619 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,706 Dinar (58,592 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)