Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04680 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,074 Dinar (87,062 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)