Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04540 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,551 Dinar (78,218 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (41 minutes ago)