Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04476 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,554 Dinar (79,410 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)