Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04525 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,200 Dinar (70,717 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)