Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04644 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (67,297 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)