Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,923 Dinar ($2,041) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (31 minutes ago)