Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,376 Dinar ($3,069) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)