Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02054 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 810 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 706 Dinar (₨34,351) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)