Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00850 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,584 Dinar (186,342 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)