Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,586 Dinar (179,115 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)