Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,938 Dinar (215,574 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)