Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,577 Dinar (¥447,586) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)