Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01262 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,390 Dinar (¥427,173) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)