Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,660 Dinar (C$2,475) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)