Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00898 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,029 Dinar (782,377 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (19 minutes ago)