Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00923 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,786 Dinar (518,198 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)