Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.552 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 630 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 525 Dinar (952 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)