Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 461 Dinar (843 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)