Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20567 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (元18,233) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)