Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37166 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 588 Dinar (1,581TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)