Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28884 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 641 Dinar (2,218TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)