Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35165 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 588 Dinar (1,672TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 2 hours ago)