Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37403 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 750 Dinar (2,005TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)