Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar ($4,134) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)