Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14879 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (21,002 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (42 minutes ago)