Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02045 LYD / AFN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,721 Dinar (133,072 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)