Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02091 LYD / AFN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,259 Dinar (155,859 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)