Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02139 LYD / AFN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,837 Dinar (132,646 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)