Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01978 LYD / AFN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,714 Dinar (137,155 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)