Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46123 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,356 Dinar (R$ 5,109) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)