Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38639 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,072 Dinar (R$ 7,951) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)