Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36422 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,625 Dinar (﷼ 7,207) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)