Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36414 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,757 Dinar (﷼ 24,047) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)