Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38003 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 13,880 Dinar (﷼ 36,524) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)