Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38098 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,075 Dinar (﷼ 39,568) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)