Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01072 LYD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 967 Dinar (90,239 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (12 minutes ago)