Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01275 LYD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,111 Dinar (87,174 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)