Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01285 LYD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 590 Dinar (45,910 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)