Cost of living comparison between Jos, Nigeria and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00454 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 607 Dinar (133,877 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)