Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16000 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,151 Dinar (32,197 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)