Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15669 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,434 Dinar (28,295 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)