Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16870 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,904 Dinar (29,073 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)