Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16738 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,686 Dinar (27,997 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)