Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,211 Dinar (R$ 6,099) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)